Come out and feel free to join us for Bobcat Locksport’s monthly meetup…
Things to consider on who should come, what you might get out of attendance, as well as what to bring with you to a meetup other then just a desire to learn more and do more:
– You’re new to lock picking, then this will be a great time and place to learn
• If your experienced in lock picking and locksport, then come out, most likely we will be able to learn from your knowledge, also you can challenge yourself with a variety of locks, bring a challenge lock that you have re-pinned yourself, or just hang out and take a break from usual.
• All ages welcome and encouraged to come out and experience this sport, we all can learn despite age, orientation, etc… we gather for the sport or science of locksport. (keep in mind only 21+ may consume alcohol in Texas, caffine might be your preference though depending on venue choice for the meetup of course.)
• We provide basic lock picks if needed. Also well we do have kits available for purchase so that you can continue your studies at home on your own time. Although if you already have your own, please bring them it’s always interesting to see what different pickers choose for their tools of choice everyone has their own preference and style.
• If you have any old locks you want to bring, we’d be happy to help you defeat them. (Please keep in mind, only locks you no longer depend on, as picking a lock can destroy them over time.)